In order to ensure the smooth running of the event, we have set up a protocol to be respected, with the required sanitary standards.
Thank you to be aware of it.
We are counting on you to apply these rules correctly to ensure the safety of everyone.
- Before your arrival:
- A race briefing will be sent to you by e-mail on D-7.
- If you have not already done so, please remember to finalize your application before 15 August.
- “Incomplete status” means that your medical certificate or licence is missing. Please upload them in your registration form by accessing your runner’s area via the list of registrants
- Remember to finalize your registration file. “Incomplete status” means that your medical certificate or licence is missing. Please upload them in your registration form.
- The health pass in paper form will be required for your participation:
– Either a negative RT-PCR test less than 48 hours old
– Either an antigen test less than 48 hours old
– Either a your Covid-19 recovery certificate, more than 15 days old and less than 2 months old
– Either your final vaccination certificate older than 7 days for Pfizer, Moderna and AstraZeneca or 4 weeks for Johnson & Johnson. All French government information here
– Mini-TriKids will be exempt from the health pass (children born from 2010 to 2013), TriKids will have to present one (children born from 2006 to 2009).
- Remember to take a pen for the collection of the race numbers.
- As far as possible, limit the number of accompanying persons.
2. On the event site:
- Wearing a mask will be mandatory.
- Wash your hands frequently with the hydroalcoholic gel provided at various points on the site.
- Access will be limited to spectators in high traffic areas such as the water exit, finish area, transition area ….
3. Pasta Party:
- Due to the evolving health situation, the Pasta Party will probably be cancelled, unless there are positive indications from the local authorities. In the event of cancellation, all tickets purchased will be refunded in full after the event.
4. Number collection:
- This area is only accessible to athletes. No accompanying persons, except for children.
Wearing a mask is compulsory.
- You will have to present your health pass in paper form at the entrance of the collection area.
- The number collection will be done without contact.
- If the file is not complete, the number cannot be given. Please update it before 15 August.
- Please remember to take a pen to ensure that the barriers are kept in order.
- Please respect the direction of traffic to avoid any crossing.
5. Swimming, cycling and running:
- The start will be in one wave for swimming, arrangements will be made to maintain the rules of distance between athletes
- Wearing a mask will be mandatory until you enter the water. You must dispose of your masks in the bins provided for this purpose.
- Please respect the social distance when cycling and running.
6. Transition area:
- Wearing a mask will be mandatory when setting up the equipment
- Please respect the barrier gestures and the distance rules
7. Finish area:
- Please respect the distances in the finish area
- The removal of the chip will be done by the athlete himself
- No sitting, lying or rest in the finish area
- The finisher medal will not be given to the athlete but will be available on a table
- A mask will be given at the finish line, to be worn in the finish area and at the finish refreshment station
- In order to respect social distancing as much as possible, there will be no massage area.
- The results will be available online on chronorace.be